Chicken has become a staple in my house, we pretty much have it every day. When I’m losing weight I normally have it twice a day. With that much chicken it’s easy to become board, if not completely turned off by chicken.
The trick is to make sure you try new recipes, like this one for baked honey paprika chicken tenders.
Who wants to have fuss-free tasty dinners? We sure do! On a diet? Eat it with salad, or if you’re looking for something more filling, pair it with chips or rice. Try this recipe for baked honey paprika chicken tenders and you’ll surely be a fan.
I can’t wait till the kids will eat these but so far the paprika is bit to much spice for them. But eventually I know they will love them too.
Cut chicken into strips. I’ve always found the the small strips taste better then larger strips.
Add together all your yummy ingredients.
Add chicken strips to the mixture.
Let the chicken marinate for 10-15 minutes. You can let in marinate longer if you want to do this part earlier in the day say, and let it sit in the fridge for the day.
Bake these in the oven for 20 minutes are your done.
Add some garnishing if you’d like.
- 1 lb chicken tenders, sliced into finger-thick slices
- Half a cup honey
- ⅓ cup dark soy sauce or ½ of fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 ½ to 2 tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 200C and gather all your ingredients.
- Slice the chicken into half an inch thick strips so they will cook faster and absorb more flavor.
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, paprika, curry powder, honey, and olive oil.
- Dump in the chicken and mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the mixture stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Place in a roasting pan and spread evenly so that the chicken pieces are just 1 layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes and done!
- Garnish with spring onion and enjoy!
- This recipe serves 2-3 persons and the marinade/sauce can flavor up to 2 lbs of chicken if cooking for more persons.